Delivery Of Your Furniture
All furniture purchased from Online Bedrooms is made to order.
When you complete your order and payment is made, we'll start the process of building it. It is not possible to cancel your order after payment has been made. Once the furniture has been cut and made, we'll deliver it to your home. This whole process normally takes just 2-3 weeks.
Due to exceptionally high demand during the second national lockdown, all new orders will be delivered in early January. Your designer will be able to give you an estimated delivery window when completing your order with you.
When will I get my delivery date?
- When you confirm your order, a friendly member of our team will give you a call to discuss provisional delivery dates with you. We'll work around your schedule as best we can, but we can't give specific time slots - only the day itself.
How will my order be delivered?
- In order to keep delivery costs low (and thus ensure low pricing for our customers on their new furnure) our delivery service will be either on a pallet (via courier) or via a single-crewed van delivery.
- Please be aware that the delivery is to your driveway only. Drivers will not be able to bring the furniture into your home. Payment for your order is considered acceptance of this notice and our Terms & Conditions of sale.
- Many of our items are heavy and will require 2 people to lift them. Please ensure that you have another able-bodied person available to help you carry it into your home.
- There will be some packaging that you will need to dispose of once your delivery has been made and your furniture unpacked. This may include cardboard and pallets.
I am decorating the room first, can I order my furniture today and specify when I want my order to be delivered?
- Yes – when you place your order, a member of our team will be in touch within 1 working day to confirm everything.
At this point, we'll discuss delivery dates and you can specify one (must be at least 14 days in the future).
Can you deliver outside of the mainland UK?
- At the moment we only offer delivery to the United Kingdom mainland. Orders to the Scottish Highlands, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, and other offshore islands can be delivered to a local shipping company of your choice, as long as they are based on the mainland.