Delivery of your furniture
How long will it take for my furniture to arrive?
- Your furniture will be built specifically for you, made to order. We do not hold furniture products in stock. Once we receive your order it will take 2-3 weeks for us to manufacture it and for it to be despatched. It's worth the wait, we promise.
I am decorating the room first, can I order my furniture today and specify when I want my order to be delivered?
- Yes – when you place your order, a member of our team will be in touch within 1 working day to confirm everything. At this point, we'll discuss delivery dates and you can specify one (must be at least 14 days in the future).
How will my order be delivered?
- Delivery will usually be on a pallet via a courier. Please be aware that the delivery is to your driveway only. Drivers will not be able to bring the furniture into your home.
- Many of our items are heavy and will require 2 people to lift them. Please ensure that you have another person available to help you carry it into your home.
- There will be some packaging that you will need to dispose of once your delivery has been made and your furniture unpacked. This may include cardboard and pallets.
Can you deliver outside of mainland UK?
- At the moment we only offer delivery to the United Kingdom mainland. Orders to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, and other offshore islands can be delivered to a local shipping company of your choice, as long as they are based on the mainland.