Delivery Of Your Furniture
All furniture purchased from Online Bedrooms is made to order.
It is not possible to cancel your order once payment has been made. Due to the nature of bespoke furniture manufacturing, there is no cooling off period or returns policy.
Once the furniture has been cut and made, we'll contact you to confirm a delivery day and time window. We'll then deliver it to your home, flat-packed and ready for easy self-installation. This whole process normally takes just 3-4 weeks.
How much does delivery cost?
How will my order be delivered?
- In order to keep delivery costs low (ensuring low pricing for our customers) our delivery service will be either on a pallet (via courier) or via a single-crewed van delivery.
- Many of our items are heavy and will require 2 people to lift them. Please ensure that you have another able-bodied person available to help you carry it into your property. Please check the packaging upon delivery and report any damage by emailing us immediately.
- Please be aware that the delivery is to your driveway or kerbside only. Drivers will not be able to bring the furniture into your home. Payment for your order is considered acceptance of this notice and our Terms & Conditions of sale.
- There will be some packaging that you will need to dispose of once your delivery has been made and your furniture unpacked. This may include cardboard and pallets.
What will I need to build my furniture?
- Your furniture will arrive with assembly instructions. For the build of the cabinets, you'll only need a screwdriver. We recommend two people as some items are large and heavy. We'll supply oversized side scribe panels and top and bottom plinths. You may need to use a saw to ensure a perfect fit, as many homes don't have perfectly straight and even walls.
Can you deliver outside the mainland UK?
- At the moment we only offer delivery to the United Kingdom mainland, covering all mainland locations.
- Orders to the Scottish Highlands, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, and other offshore islands can be delivered to a local shipping company of your choice, as long as they are based on the mainland. Your shipping company is responsible for checking the condition of the goods when they take delivery of them, and reporting any damage (with photographic evidence) immediately. Any damage upon arrival that wasn't reported will not be eligible for replacement, compensation or reimbursement.
I am decorating the room first, can I order my furniture now and specify when I want my order to be delivered?
- Yes – when you place your order and make payment, a member of our team will be in touch within 1 working day to discuss everything. If you aren't ready for your furniture, we'll delay starting the manufacturing until closer to the time.
- We do not build furniture and store it until you're ready, it will be built in time for order. Once you make payment, we'll make provisions for your order (including sourcing materials) and therefore you will not be able to cancel your order or request a refund.